Here are ten honest things about me… in no particular order
1. I’m sarcastic. Sometimes too much so. What? Like I’m the ONLY one? (See?)
2. My top left front tooth is a fakity, fake, fake.
3. I f*cking curse far more than a lady should.
4. I always imagined having three children. After Avery however, I chickened out. I sometimes mourn the baby that will never be.
5. I can’t do an accent of any kind to save my life, although to the chagrin of those in ear shot, I continue to try.
6. I have to say, “Drive safely” to anyone leaving my house AND I must blow a stray eyelash off my cheek while making a wish or something bad will happen. It’s exhausting controlling the fate of others let me tell you.
7. I like to be the one “in charge” at all times (number 6 makes more sense now doesn’t it?). It’s probably why I loved being a teacher. The teacher is always in charge.
8. I need a chemical peel on the backs of my hands. Why didn’t I slap on some sunscreen back in the day? Damn hindsight. Now I’m cursed with seventy year old hands dangling from forty-ish year old arms.
9. I’m quick to jump on a bandwagon. I get fired up easily and have the best of intentions. Sadly my attention and commitment fizzle out before the wagon ride has even left the stable. What kind of metaphor is that anyway? You know what I mean. I have a very short attention spa…..look! A fuzzy dog!
10. I always have to have the last word. See? I just did. 😉