I know I’m late to the PSL party, but I’m here now. And this vegan pumpkin latte is so, so good. And healthy-ish. And easy!
Preface… pumpkin pie is my second favourite food. I also enjoy a coffee (who doesn’t?) so you’d think a pumpkiny coffee would be my jam. However, I bought my first ever PSL from the coffee shop (you know which one) and I was underwhelmed. It was a hundred dollars and way too sweet. So I made my own version at home. Just sweet enough. Free. Vegan. And yum.
A few of my kin have pumped me for this easy pumpkin spice latte recipe, so here it is. ? ☕️
- 1 cup of fresh, hot brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon canned pumpkin puree
- 3-ish tablespoons milk or cream (Silk coconut milk for the vegan peeps)
- 2-3 pitted dates
- dash of cinnamon
- Brew coffee.
- Pour coffee into your cup and add desired amount of milk.
- Dump into blender and add remaining ingredients.
- Serve and sip.
- Substitute canned pumpkin with pumpkin pie filling.