Yes I did actually, truly, in-real-life sing that over and over while making dinner the other night. My family may find me annoying at times, but then I serve them Indian Pizza and all is forgiven.
Indian Butter Chicken Naan Pizza
- Naan Bread (small for individual pizza or President's Choice makes a 12' naan pizza crust) for the shell
- 1 jar Indian Butter Chicken Sauce
- 1 Chicken Breast, cubed
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Grated Sauteed Red Onion
- Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Cauliflower Florets, washed but uncooked
- Fresh Cilantro
- Sautee onions, set aside.
- Stir-fry cubed chicken. Add 1/4 cup of the butter chicken sauce near the end.
- Spread butter chicken sauce onto naan pizza shell.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake in oven or pizza maker at 425 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Take out of oven and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.