* Some days I’m way more talk than walk.
* When will I actually learn that I need more sleep?
* We care about what others think about us, even if we say we don’t.
* Thinking about doing something kind for someone isn’t that same as actually doing it.
* Low rise jeans are drafty and uncomfortable.
* I worry more than the average person.
* I don’t drink enough water.
* I’m sick of the Jones’ and no longer care what they have (that’s what I’m telling myself anyway).
* Family is everything.
* I have a very real addiction to carbohydrates.
* I am a loser. Literally – I physically lose at least two items per week.
* If I can spare $10 for a bottle of wine, I can buy surely buy “expensive” vitamins.
* Children hear every word you say…even if you think they’re not listening.
* I’m the most disorganized organized person on earth.
* I cry more when I’m happy than I do when I’m sad.
* I can fluctuate significantly between insecure and wildly over-confident in the same day.
* I spend too much time fussing with my hair. I should save myself the trouble and just buy cute hats.
* I’m horrible with money.
* I talk more than I listen.
* I curse too much. Like, way too f*cking much.
* Multi-tasking hurts my brain. I can’t do it.
* I’m really good at making excuses and believing them.
* Unless I have a written schedule (housekeeping, errands, work tasks, etc.) I’m completely lost.
* I make snap judgements that are often incorrect.
* I really enjoy making lists. Obviously.